The Cagliero Project currently has opportunities available for volunteers in the Don Bosco Community in Engadine, a suburb of Sydney.
The Engadine community needs volunteers to work in the following areas:
- providing support and working with young people at the Dunlea Centre (ESL)
- supporting students with academic school subjects
- engaging in youth and sporting activities with local young people
- supporting and mentoring young people in the diverse range of youth groups at St. John Bosco Parish
We have volunteer agreements for 6 and 12 months. Volunteers work full time for the duration of their volunteer agreement.
Some of our requirements in order to be considered for this placement:
- At least 20 years old
- Good physical and mental health
- Suitable skills and background to work with young people
- Australian or New Zealand citizen or resident
- Attendance in formation and debriefing
- Individuals prepared to embrace living in a spiritual community
- Interest and experience in field of service
For further details about the position and requirements, please visit our website.