Special Olympics Australia is a not-for-profit organisation that provides regular sports training, competition opportunities and development programs for people with an intellectual disability across Australia.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated individual with business or leadership experience (not essential) with the ability to develop strong business relationships to take on as General State Committee member.
The general state committee member is primarily responsible for providing assistance and support to ensure efficient operation of the club.
The general committee member may also be required to complete additional ad-hoc tasks as required by the LT to ensure agreed outcomes for the club are met.
The ideal candidate must have strong organisational and communication skills.
- Working with Children / Working with Vulnerable People Check
- National Police / Criminal History Check
- Excellent organisation and communication skill
- Demonstrated planning skills
- Computer literacy skills
- Willing to contribute to group discussions and contribute ideas
- Work productively both independently and with other people
- Previous experience in a similar role in a comparable organisation