Who we are
Maternity Choices Australia (MCA) is a volunteer led, not for profit organisation that have been advocating for women who become pregnant, give birth and access maternity care services in Australia for over thirty years. We are dedicated to improving equity of access and the quality of maternity outcomes in Australia.
About the Role
As a digital marketing manager, you will be overseeing MCA’s marketing projects. You will be responsible for planning the marketing campaigns on digital platforms, to help MCA’s organisational strategic objectives, campaigns and individual projects and programs.
We currently require 3 Marketing Manager Positions, each heading 3 separate projects.
These roles would be suited to both a graduate or an experienced professional
- Planning, developing, and organising marketing campaigns to support organisation growth and project objectives.
- Coordinating marketing campaigns involving specialised activities, such as artwork, copywriting, media scripting, television and film production, and media placement, within time and budget constraints.
- Conducting regular data analysis and measuring campaign performance against predefined metrics.
- Presenting regular reports to the community and stakeholders.
- Using consumer data to predict current and future consumer trends.
- Identifying new growth opportunities through market research.
- Developing and measuring Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Optimising marketing campaigns for the highest return on investment.
- Experience in similar background or a new graduate looking for experience and portfolio building.
- Wanting to help your community and promote systemic change
- Good Communications skills
- Good approach in coordinating with team members to execute tasks
Benefits for Volunteers
- We provide references for all our volunteers.
- You will receive a volunteer certificate
- We provide mentorship and training for people who want a job or looking for a job
- We also provide people the skills to be competitive in the workforce
- The work the volunteer has done can be used as a portfolio piece
Apply now, we can't wait to welcome you into our team