Tasks and duties
- Analysing and reviewing current policies to identify anomalies and redundancies
- Researching social, economic, industrial and political trends.
- Developing a range of policy options and providing advice on preferred option
- Preparing surveys, reports and data analysis for stakeholder updates.
- Assessing implications of proposed policies
- Preparing and maintaining policy and procedure manuals
Our Not-for-Profit Organisation is an Aboriginal Community Controlled Organisation. The filling of this position is intended to constitute a special measure under section 8(1) of the Racial Discrimination Act 1975 (Cth), and s12 of the Equal Opportunity Act 2010 (Vic) and s8(4) of the Charter of Human Rights and Responsibilities Act 2006 (Vic). Preference may be given during selection to suitably qualified applicants who identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander