- Work collaboratively with the CEO and Operations team to develop projects specific to upcoming organisational priorities.
- Ensure that project activities are documented and deliverables are tracked.
IMPORTANT: APMA Volunteers do not provide medical, industrial relations or legal advice.
Skills, experience, and attributes: To be successful in this role you will have excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, be a true team player and meet the key selection criteria outlined below.
* MUST HAVE: Experience working on a project or studying project management.
- Able to work collaboratively with other team members to ensure a consistent and integrated brand perception.
- Great communicator and willing to engage with stakeholders outside the organisation by phone and email.
Benefits for the Volunteer:
- Provides an opportunity to practice skills in a safe and supported environment.
- Working with a network of like minded people that care about pain sufferers.
- Flexibility to tailor working hours around life.