Little Things for Tiny Tots distributes new and pre-loved essential baby items to WA families in need. We provide a box of “little things” to assist families to care for their newborn with items such as clothing, blankets, nappies, wipes, toys and books. Our volunteers collect and package donations into New Baby Boxes which are distributed via existing support services and government agencies.
It is the responsibility of the Marketing Coordinator to support the activities and mission of Little Things. Tasks include but are not limited to:
- Develop and implement an integrated marketing and brand strategy to raise awareness and positively promote the vision, mission and objectives of Little Things
- Plan and oversee the successful execution of all marketing initiatives, and measure and report on the success of each initiative to drive continuous improvement
- Develop an annual marketing plan and manage marketing initiatives to support the development of support and community awareness for Little Things, including volunteer support and participation and
- Liaise with the Partnerships and Fundraising team to develop and promote revenue generating activities and events
- Develop content aligned to our brand voice and strategic objectives, from social media posts and video content to signage, flyers/brochures, etc.
- Build and manage relationships with media outlets to drive brand awareness and engagement
- Manage and support a small marketing team to achieve our strategies & objectives
- Work with the marketing team to ensure website, social media and newsletter content is always appropriate, relevant, up to date, engaging and on brand
- Support the production and distribution of a quarterly newsletter
- Lead the development, written formalisation, implementation, management and evaluation of processes, guidelines and procedures relevant to their functional areas.
- Annual review of roles and responsibilities documents to ensure they accurately reflect tasks and accountabilities associated with the role.
- Report to the Leadership Committee as required
This role requires:
- Qualification in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or a related field
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar role
- Proven experience in developing, delivering and tracking marketing initiatives across multiple channels.
- Knowledge and understanding of digital marketing platforms and current trends
- Creative with strong attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to work collaboratively with a diverse range of stakeholders
- Ability to Work well both independently as well as a part of a team
Highly desirable but not essential:
- Awareness of community or not for profit marketing strategies and brand management Working knowledge of G-suite (incl, Google Drive, Docs, Sites, Mail), Canva and MailChimp