We wish to offer you the opportunity to develop skills & apply industry knowledge, executing contemporary communication strategies and capable of building rapport with a broad range of stakeholders across the organisation.
Candidates will have the opportunity to work closely with the founder of the organisation and work in a team with other volunteers.
To be successful in this role you will need a record of high performance in a degree qualification for a communications-related discipline (communications, marketing, public relations) and have an intermediate level of experience in a complex business environment.
- Monitor and optimise content where required. - Keep events pages up to date with upcoming events.
- SEO > ensure all pages are optimised and track performance.
- Prepare and present PR & Marketing Press Release.
- Understand & deliver Social Media monetisation strategies.
- Update region & brand images seasonally.
- Review existing content and Product Information is accurate and merchandise images to specifications.
- Assist with alterations made within 24 hours (Mon-Fri) or as agreed with stakeholder(s).
- Engaging content that can be shared across channels.
- Measure page visits.
- Ensure content kept up-to-date and relevant, and continually reviewed with solutions for development proposed.
- Make recommendations on areas for further development.
- Monthly reporting
- Ensure a consistent look and tone of voice across the website.
- Prepare monthly website reporting and share with Digital Marketing Manager. Content delivered on brand, Master and Sub-Brand essence evident. Social Media
- Assist in the building and shaping of the company's online community via its social media channels.