- Update and maintain SHH social media presence, including scheduling Facebook updates.
- Assist in planning, writing and managing monthly eNewsletter.
- Assist in planning, writing and managing marketing materials.
- Update the SHH website when needed.
- Reach out to the community organizations, general public and donors with the message SHH provide care, share knowledge, advocate for all disabilities, and raise awareness for spinal cord injuries.
- Collaborating with staff on new ideas, directions, and venues for marketing and communications.
- Advertise our NDIS services to potential participants
- Other Duties as assigned.