Role / Responsibilities
- Manage bookings and use of our Community Hall across Learn to Sail classes & community groups.
- Manage enquiries and placement of participants in Learn to Sail classes.
- Arrange issuing of invoices for LTS participants, agreements with hirers and account management.
- Maintain records of Learn to Sail participants and Community Hall users
- Communicate with LTS participants and junior participants parents.
- Checking figures and reporting for accuracy.
South Brisbane Sailing Club Inc (SBSC) has provided an exciting venue for river sailing for more than 110 years. We have an active membership of about 300 people of all ages and interests.