Volunteers needed! WWO is seeking volunteers to assist at the wildlife rescue centre located in Goolwa. With over 1200 animals attended to last year it has been WWO’s biggest year to date. With this number likely to increase each year we need your help! We are currently seeking volunteers for the Rescue Centre Volunteer role that meet the following criteria:
- Can commit to at least one full 8 hour shift in Goolwa a week (more available if suitable).
- Be 18 years of age or older.
- Be comfortable handling birds and lizards.
- Be comfortable preparing animal food, including meat and frozen food animals.
- Are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 with a minimum of two doses administered.
- Have a South Australian drivers licence and be willing to transport animals around the Fleurieu region using your own car and fuel.
- Must be consistent and reliable.
- Applicants that are available weekends will be highly favored but not essential.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please outline any relevant experience &/or why you think you would be a good fit for the role when you submit your application.