The Oxfam Technology Services team supports Oxfam staff and volunteers in their use of all computing and communications infrastructure across the agency, including overseas offices.
Working closely with CRM Analyst, the role primarily provides assistance with analysis and maintenance of reporting functions within Oxfam's Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system and its associated data, interfaces, and customisations.
We promote diversity and practice equity. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples are encouraged to apply.
- Assisting with the creation and maintenance of reports and dashboards within the CRM application
- Performing Salesforce administration tasks such as maintaining user access
- Aiding the CRM Analyst with testing and requirements gathering relating to bug fixes and change requests
- Other related duties as required
QUALIFICATIONS/ SKILLS/ ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- Experience working with a CRM application (Salesforce) is advantageous
- Good analytical and research skills
- Good written communication skills
- Commitment to the role and to Oxfam Australia’s values
- Training will be provided by Oxfam Australia’s CRM Analyst
- Introduction to Oxfam via the Volunteer Induction process
TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE:
To confirm your application, please complete the volunteer registration form via Oxfam Australia's website