WHO ARE WE?
The Sisterhood Empowerment Campaign Inc. is a women-led non-profit organisation based in Melbourne’s South East. We aim to unite, inspire and empower young women by providing services such as workshops and events that focuses on mental health and well-being. We've got so many ideas, programs and events to organise but not enough pair of hands. We're making a few changes and looking to expand our team. We're searching for talented and dedicated women who want to help us make a change and assist women in unleashing their full potential.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
Do you have good written communication skills? We are looking for a quality copywriter to help us get our vision and message across through the written word.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Copywrite and schedule the organisation's weekly newsletter using ConvertKit
- Liaise with Marketing Coordinator, Creative Director, Graphic Designer and Social Media Manager to execute all copywriting for the organisation
- Ensure copy aligns with organisation’s mission, vision and branding guidelines
- Copywrite across a wide range of content including campaigns, social media, programs and events
- Gather information related to programs and events to ensure copy is relevant and up-to-date
Skills & Experience
- Experience in copywriting for mental health and wellbeing
- Detail-oriented and well-organised
- Strong understanding of copywriting in the non-profit sector
- High research and logistic skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Self-motivated and resourceful with a can-do attitude
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in using project management tools are desired, otherwise training is available
IMPORTANT BEFORE APPLYING:
- This is a voluntary position
- Each position has a minimum commitment level of 2-3 hours a week
- We will use a project management tool to track KPI and keep all members up to date
- Remote positions are available
- On-site committee are required proof of double vaccinations
- Attendance to monthly meetings are required (either on-site or online)
HOW TO APPLY
To consider your application, after applying through Seek Volunteer, you will recieve a direct message from us to fill out our Google Form. We look forward to recieving your application!