Start your adventure right now by volunteering to be a:
Group Leader (local area manager of the Kurilpa Scout Group)
- Oversee the delivery of the Scout's Youth Program
- Manage and maintain the Kurilpa Scout Den, grounds and assets
- Foster strong community connections
- Build the profile and reputation of the Kurilpa Scout Group
Section leaders - coordinate the delivery of the Scout's youth program to one of 5 aged based sections
- Joeys 5 - 7 "... focus is on fun, discovery and friendship
- Cubs 8 - 10 ... action, adrenalin, adventure
- Scouts 11 - 14 ... outdoor skills, leadership & youth led adventures
- Venturers 15 - 17... personal growth & life-changing experiences
- Rovers 18 - 25 ... seize new opportunities, gain independence, expect the unexpected
We are looking for people with patience and kindness to help grow a strong, supportive group that is 100 % run by volunteers.
These roles are supported by a strong Group Executive Committee and a team of Assistant Leaders and proactive parent volunteers.