- Location: Shop T63 Gateway Shopping Centre, 1 Roystonea Ave, Yarrawonga NT 0830
- Minimum commitment of 4 hours a week
- Become a Red Cross Shops Volunteer and give back in a whole new way
Red Cross Shops sell new and donated clothes, accessories and homewares to raise funds to help people in need. Each year, we rescue 450 tonnes of clothing from landfill, give opportunities to 5000 volunteers, and generate funds to help Red Cross support vulnerable people in Australia and around the world. The proceeds from the sale of items support the vital everyday work of Red Cross, providing relief in times of crisis and care where it's needed most.
Our Red Cross Shop is looking for enthusiastic volunteers to assist with store operations.
By joining the team you will get the opportunity to:
- Provide customer service and process sales
- Create window and visual merchandising displays
- Sort donations and price products for sale
- Contribute your skills and help us raise money for those in need.
A minimum commitment of just four hours a week is required to volunteer. No experience is necessary and all training is provided.
Red Cross is an inclusive organisation and welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds and experience levels, so if you have some spare time and want to give back to your community we’d love to hear from you.
As a Red Cross Shops Volunteer, you will develop valuable retail skills while helping us raise funds to bring care and comfort where it’s needed most. Red Cross will ensure you have training, ongoing support and access to other opportunities within the world’s largest humanitarian network.
Our COVID-19 safe practices
It’s vital you review our Red Cross COVID-19 requirements in the ‘Keeping everyone safe from COVID-19’ section prior to applying.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.
Thank you for considering volunteering at Red Cross.