*Qualifications / Experience / Knowledge
- Be computer literate and able to use multiple platforms including CRM’s, social media, Google Suite and apps to streamline your work flow
- Be available at short notice to respond to urgent intakes or foster enquiries
- Possess excellent customer service and problem-solving skills
- Have a strong sense of empathy towards difficult situations without being judgemental
- Have a calm and level headed disposition
- Experience in the animal rescue sector is preferred but not essential
*Roles and Responsibilities
- Assess new emails from the public regarding surrenders and stray requests to see which are suitable for our rescue
- Match surrender/stray requests with foster carers and coordinate the cats coming into our care (may include being available on weekends to facilitate transfer at HQ)
- Process Intakes via Salesforce and arrange for initial vet work to be completed for stray cats
- Provide advice to members of the public where we are unable to take the cats in with recommendations to other rescues or other tangible advice (such as tips for socialising cats etc)
- Maintain waiting list for surrenders and stray cats and bring into care once foster carers become available
- Regular communication with the Operations Manager and other Cat Coordinators.
- Attend team meetings and create clear communication channels with the organisation.
- Provide effective and prompt solutions to any issues that may arise.