The key responsibilities of the Social Medial Coordinator will be to:
- Maintain the unit's social media platforms by posting relevant content that builds a positive image for the team.
- Connect the unit with other appropriate community groups to maintain strong relationships and continue cross group support.
- Attend some training and social events to capture appropriate visual content and develop continued social media engagement.
- Liase with DFES and other VFRS units to further maintain connectivity.
- Keep unit leadership informed of all relevant activities, social media platform issues and further maintain a healthy online image.
What are the benefits of volunteering?
- Increase your knowledge and skills.
- Opportunity to join a team and meet great people.
- Serve your community.
- Personal satisfaction and challenge yourself.
- Opportunity to apply your skills in a new environment.