THRIVE Project is offering the opportunity for a select group of individuals with a passion for sustainability to join a growing initiative to gain valuable experience and give back to a worthy cause.
What is THRIVE?
As a not-for-profit for-impact initiative, we aim to place humankind onto a sustainable path and create a ‘thrivable’ future for all. Throughout our practice, we implement a scientific and evidence-based approach in all our endeavours. This is seen throughout our three divisions of research, education and advocacy. THRIVE is strongly committed to equal opportunities and values diversity in our workforce.
We provide educational content and free software solutions to address some of civilization’s global challenges:
- Climate change
- Biodiversity loss
- Social inequality
- Food security
- and more…
We’re looking for a motivated, organized Shop Assistant to join our friendly, global team. You should have previous experience in running both front and back of office in a retail environment or preferably online.
Your experience will include organizing and negotiating with potential suppliers of sustainable products and providing customer service to our clients, including dispatch of products and services and follow up care. This opportunity requires an internet savvy person to research and evaluate suitable product offerings worldwide.
In this volunteer role you'll be able to expand your network of contacts to include senior officials worldwide as you work through various projects.
Why join THRIVE?
- Free induction, training, and mentorship support
- Gain commercial experience and develop your presentation skills
- Access to global connections (including VIPs)
- Guidance and education from experienced volunteers
- Access to internships, subsidized roles, and the chance to land a paid job
- Teamwork/Collaboration opportunities across many fields of endeavour
- Bachelor's degree
- Fluent in English (preferred)
- A passion for sustainability
- A collaborative team player mindset
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Well-developed problem-solving abilities
- Highly organized
- The ability to handle multiple tasks to meet strict deadlines
- Exceptional time management skills
- Ambition and proactivity
- Track record in the industry