Activate Mental Health is an organisation that is currently striving towards not-for-profit status with a core team of three our Founder, Strategist and Volunteer Manager. As we move towards our goal we are looking to expand our team to add a Marketing Manager. We’d like the applicant to participate in the monthly team meetings to collaborate growth within Activate Mental Health and our aspirations. We are looking for a Marketing Manager that will help define key marketing goals to achieve the organisations aspirations and implement a marketing plan to achieve these outcomes.
We’re hoping the successful applicant can hopefully commit to our cause over the long term and possibly become a committee member once we achieve a not-for-profit structure.
What we are looking for is a volunteer to assist in the following areas:
- Updating and critical analysis of our website
- Review AMH marketing strategy and current marketing features to improve AMH branding and impact, including review of materials (Marketing deck, social media communication, newsletter)
- Analyse members and volunteers insights, trends to improve AMH strategy
- Advise Founder on marketing best practices to influence AMH strategic direction
- Launch campaign for fundraising and optimise the communication with our partners
- Preparation and communication of an annual survey to assess the groups effectiveness.
- Being passionate for Not-For-Profit cause
- Previous experience in a marketing role or in a creative position
- Strong experience with social media (LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, Meetup)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Any marketing software is a plus (Photoshop, Canva, Adobe Creative Cloud etc.)
- Availability for monthly meetings with other staff
More about us:
Activate Mental Health is a dynamic and forward thinking organisation that has helped the Perth community for over 5 years. We run an array of fun social events that are hosted by dedicated and passionate volunteers who help to assist our members to improve their mental health and wellbeing. The group is based on the social media platform Meetup and runs a range of events across the Perth metropolitan area.
Our mission and values:
Improving well-being through a positive, vibrant and well connected social community.
Acceptance: we welcome people from all walks of life. Community: we provide a welcoming and inclusive platform for our members to feel connected and valued. Fun: we run engaging and enjoyable events.