If you are aged 12-25, looking to have fun & get involved in the community then this is an ideal opportunity for you! No prior experience required.
We are trialing a new process attached to the League of Extraordinary Changemakers (a southern Youth Advisory Group run by Southern Volunteering). This role is one of the positions being offered in our project teams for a variety of short term projects.
These short term projects will be run in collaboration with the League and a variety of Volunteer Involving Organisations to raise the profile of volunteering using digital media.
Great opportunity to add videography skills to your resume!
- Interested in using DLSR cameras and mobile phones to create footage
- Interested in working in teams
- Interested in developing questions / asking interview questions to volunteers, volunteer managers, young people and service users.
- Interested in using video editing software
- Interested in working with Not-For-Profits and volunteer involving organisations.