For the full Position Description and details on how to apply, see the Out For Australia website.
Multiple opportunities available!
The National Partnerships Coordinator is responsible for developing and managing external stakeholder relationships with key community organisations, NGO’s, governments and businesses across their respective State and allocated National Partners.
The National Partnerships Coordinator contributes to and helps implement a comprehensive strategic partnerships and sponsorship plan, and is the designated contact for one or more of OFA's National Partners.
The National Partnerships Coordinator is accountable for building relationships with key stakeholders and creating funding sources within their State to help Out for Australia achieve its mission and vision. It also includes the establishment and development of strategic non-financial partnerships which will equally support Out for Australia in achieving our mission and vision.
The National Partnerships Coordinator’s core responsibilities are as follows:
Partnership team related responsibilities (85%)
You will be responsible for managing OFA’s relationship with allocated National Partners and State-based partner firms and organisations, including:
- responding to day-to-day enquiries;
- engagement of partners for events;
- negotiation of sponsorship; and
- in person or phone/Skype meetings with the partners as requested.
General Volunteer responsibilities (15%)
Additionally, the National Partnerships Coordinator will undertake the following general volunteer obligations:
- Assisting with OFA events and workshops where required.
- Assisting team members or leading specific projects.
- Maintain and develop professional community, corporate and university relationships.
- Understand Out for Australia’s strategy and be a positive ambassador for the organisation.
- Participate in National Partnership meetings (one meeting per fortnight), attend State based meetings as required by the State Director (one meeting per month) and assist with miscellaneous projects where required.