The ACT Partnerships Manager is responsible for ensuring the ACT YP Network develops a portfolio of partnerships across sectors. The partnerships portfolio will enable the local team to host events and run the local YP Network effectively. The Partnerships Manager has overarching accountability for leading on relationships with potential sponsors and partners, and is responsible for collaborating with the National Partnerships Executive to ensure a streamlined approach.
- Manage and actively build a pipeline of potential partners;
- Lead on conversations and pitches to potential partners;
- Manage relationships with partners;
- Manage legal aspects of sponsorships;
- Ensure continuity of partnerships;
- Liaise with the YP National Partnerships Executive;
- Collaborate with Partnerships Managers in other States and Territories;
- Collaborate and share knowledge with other YP teams within the Network;
- Attend (or delegate) all National Partnerships Meetings.
- Experience in partnership management;
- Experience in fundraising;
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication and organisational skills;
- A commitment to furthering positive social change in the community to advance goals of the UN;
To apply for this role please email [email protected] with your CV and a 1 page (max) cover letter addressing the selection criteria
The United Nations Association of Australia (UNAA) Young Professionals (YP) Network is an organisation that creates and supports global change makers to make the world a safer, fairer and more sustainable place. We aim to engage the community and build an environment to support the work of the United Nations (UN) by: Promoting career pathways within UN agencies and international development organisations; Creating social change and advocacy platforms where Australians can have a voice on the most important issues; and Building capabilities and relationships within organisations to support the values of the UN.