Volunteer Delivery Drivers assist us by delivering chilltainers to Melbourne hospitals for frontline workers to enjoy.
Being a Delivery Driver with Alex Makes Meals is an amazing opportunity to make a huge difference in a little amount of time. You'll make an immediate and real impact which you can see from the appreciation from the health care workers who pick up the meals (from a distance of course).
To be successful in this amazing opportunity:
- Ability to follow directions and work well with the team
- Able to navigate through Melbourne CBD and surrounding suburbs
- Must be efficient in sticking to the delivery schedule and must always be punctual
- Must be competent in loading, unloading, inspecting, and operating a vehicle
- Follow VIC Road Regulations and Safety Standards
- Take extra care in exercising the best practice of Food Handling and Safety
- Licence and Insured Car (third party/comprehensive)
You don't need a large vehicle - a Toyota Yaris sized vehicle with the backseats down will have sufficient space to complete our delivery route.
If you're keen to help us out, we're in need of drivers who can drive between Preston and Sandringham or Parkville between 8am and 10am on a Tuesday or Friday morning. A mileage allowance can be provided.
For more information, email [email protected]