Do you enjoy driving and being on the road? Are you looking to make a difference and give back to your community? Then this role is for you!
About the Role
Community Accessability is looking for drivers to help provide friendly, safe, punctual, reliable transport for clients of the transport service, who include frail older people, people with disabilities and other transport disadvantaged members of the community.
Community Accessability is a not-for-profit organisation that promotes social well-being for individuals who would otherwise struggle to maintain independence due to aging, disability, or financial hardship. We’re committed to helping members of the community stay connected to services, and family and friends, by providing Community Transport.
Community Accessability works in partnership with local governments, community services and other not-for-profit providers to assist residents in Victoria and Southern New South Wales. We currently have offices in Wodonga, Shepparton, Wangaratta, Yarrawonga, Ballarat, Bendigo, and Thomastown.
Community Accessability provides quality care, transport services and innovative programs to support clients to live independently and stay connected to their community.
- Valid national driver’s licence
- Covid-19 Vaccination
- National Police Certificate
- Friendly and approachable
- Genuine empathy and understanding of older people, people with disabilities and/or people of diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds
What we offer you
- Flexible Hours (you choose your availability)
- Training (including wheelchair training)
- Vehicle (Our fleet includes sedans and minibuses)
- Valuable driving experience and experience in working with the aged and people with disabilities
Enquire about Volunteering with us
If you want to enquire about volunteering with Community Accessability, you can contact the Volunteer Coordinator at [email protected] OR simply Apply Now.