Organization: Inspiring Girls Australia
Be a part of a global non-for-profit organization!
What you will be doing:
We are looking for a social media expert who is creative, energetic, understands social media and also loves to do some good in the world! Be inspired by our Country Chair who is also an influencer herself, and create social media content across our Instagram, Tik Tok and LinkedIn accounts. Working with sponsors like Mattel, Barbie, you will have to create social media campaigns and strategies to gain maximum exposure and reach.
Who should apply:
- You are social media savvy and can create creative content using design tools and photography.
- You stay up to date on social media trends and developments.
- You are creative and think outside the box to produce engaging content.
- You are passionate about making an impact and a supporter of female or youth empowerment.
What to Submit:
Your resume and a portfolio of your creativity. Email your application to: [email protected] and address it to Jessie.
- Flexible hours to complete social content (1 - 2 days a week)
- Can work remotely
- Commence immediately
- Please note this is a volunteer position and unpaid
Required Skills, Qualifications & Experiences:
- Creativity and social media savvy (i.e. Instagram and Tik Tok)
- Can work with a camera (or a phone with a camera)
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Fast learner and confident to take charge of projects independently
- Experience using CAD programs (Photoshop, Illustrator or Canva) is a plus, but not required
- Outstanding organizational skills, attention to detail and time management
- Strong work ethic, self-motivated with a "can do" attitude
Who we are:
Here at Inspiring Girls Australia, we are dedicated to raising the aspirations of young girls around the world by connecting them with female role models. Our fantastic organizations lead Inspiring Girls activities in each country, coordinating events, liaising with volunteers, and creating a platform for role models within each area. Together we create a strong global network of women working together to inspire each other and the next generation. We have recently signed a partnership with Mattel Group Inc to raise the aspirations of young girls around the world so that they believe they can be anything they want to be. We will achieve this through joint in-country workshops in each of the focus countries, alongside working with schools to deliver class exercises, and facilitating talks between the target groups of young girls and a local role model and other online activities.