Do you have an Office Administration background and are interested in Arts and Crafts. You could put your skills to work in a friendly Arts and Crafts culture.
The successful applicants duties include:
- the day to day running of the Arts and Craft club and shop
- Maintenance of our data base and web site
- Correspondence in an out
- Collection of funds from members fees and shop sales
- Room bookings and collection of rents and session/term fees
- Office support for our open day and annual exhibition
- Attend committee meetings and taking and preparing the minutes.
This position would be suitable for one person or could be job shared with another person.