Make-A-Wish® creates life-changing wishes for children with critical illnesses. We work with sick kids, their families and medical teams to grant unforgettable wishes – like making unicorns fly, sending kids to the moon to and even helping Australia's youngest ever cricket captain don the baggy green!
The friendly team at the Brisbane City North Branch are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join Make-A-Wish as a Communications Coordinator to change the lives of children with life threatening illnesses.
As the Communications Coordinator your main focus will be to oversee the branch’s community engagement and promotion of Make-A-Wish through local media, community social media and events.
You will achieve this by:
- Promoting local and national Make-A-Wish activities and events;
- Overseeing the use of the branch Facebook page, ensuring content is updated regularly and in line with Make-A-Wish Australia guidelines;
- Working closely with the Melbourne based Marketing and Digital Engagement Team;
- Raising awareness by being an ambassador for Make-A-Wish.
We know that your time is precious, so we will work with you to make sure you get the most out of your experience with us.
You have the opportunity to:
- Join an inspiring organisation, where you will bring hope, strength and joy to children through the power of a wish;
- Receive training to get you ready to engage your community;
- Access ‘Community’, our online support network where you can connect with other members of our Wish Force and access handy resources;
- Make connections and build lifelong friendships.
If you’re looking to be inspired, consider yourself a social media king or queen and share Make-A-Wish’s values of Integrity, Innovation, Impact, Community and Child Focus, apply now!
Make-A-Wish Australia is proud to be a child-safe organisation. Our recruitment practices are strictly adhered to during the application and interview process and include background screening to ensure that anyone that joins us at Make-A-Wish aligns with our values and commitment to child safety.