Make-A-Wish® creates life-changing wishes for children with critical illnesses. We work with sick kids, their families and medical teams to grant unforgettable wishes – like making unicorns fly, sending kids to the moon to and even helping Australia's youngest ever cricket captain don the baggy green!
The friendly team at the Moreton Bay North Branch are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join Make-A-Wish as the Treasurer. By sharing your time and skills, you can help Australian children experiencing life-threatening illnesses.
As the Treasurer your main focus will be to support the branch in financial matters. You will achieve this by:
- Maintaining and ensuring compliance of financial policies and procedures
- Providing guidance and support to your fellow volunteers in relation to financial matters
We know that your time is precious, so we will work with you to make sure you get the most out of your experience with us. You have the opportunity to:·
- Join an inspiring organisation, where you will help children experience the anticipation and long lasting effects of a wish-come-true
- Receive training to get you wish-ready
- Access ‘Community’, our online support network where you can connect with other members of our Wish Force and access handy resources
- Make connections and build lifelong friendships
There are few experiences more powerful than helping make a wish come true. Together, we have helped countless local families through fundraising, events and wish-related activities.
You must live in the Northern suburbs to apply for this role. If you’re 18 years of age or over, you’re looking to be inspired and share Make-A-Wish’s values of Integrity, Innovation, Impact, Community and Child Focus - apply today!
Make-A-Wish Australia is proud to be a child-safe organisation. Our recruitment practices are strictly adhered to during the application and interview process and include background screening to ensure that anyone that joins us at Make-A-Wish aligns with our values and commitment to child safety.