Who is this volunteer opportunity for?
You're the kind of person who loves hitting your socials to see what's happening in the world. You have a creative flair and an eye for good design and you're ready to bring those skills to a volunteer role. You will connect with the volunteers in our organisation to curate and develop social media content for use across our accounts.
What does it involve?
- Support the execution of our Social Media Strategy
content that shows the world who we are and what our mission is.
- Produce and schedule content for our social media channels and digital platforms
on brand, on time posts and stories
- Be part of our team
collaborate in our team to plan how we want to tell our story
Experience and Skills
- Familiarity with Social Media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, TikTok, Instagram & LinkedIn
- Currently studying in the field or prior experience operating in an organisation Social Media role (desirable)
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills
- Effective interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team to meet deadlines
- Excellent organisational skills and multitasking ability
You'll be able to commit 2-3 hours per week. The times and days will be flexible to suit your life and volunteering style.
Would you like to talk more about how you can contribute to our social media presence? Email [email protected]