For the full Position Description and details on how to apply, see the Out For Australia website.
The purpose of a General Team Member is to assist the State Director and State Team as required in delivering on the following:
As the Mentoring Experience Officer, you will help us to improve the overall experience of our mentoring program from a participant’s perspective. As our program grows, we aim to enhance the start-to-end journey of our participants and ensure our mentors and mentees feel supported and engaged throughout their mentoring journeys.
We have recently undergone an extensive third-party consultation process and have received feedback with ideas on how to improve the mentoring journey. This role will begin by reviewing and implementing the recommendations delivered from this consultative work as well as finding new innovative and creative ways to enhance our participants’ experience whilst providing them with the support they need along the way.
Mentoring experience responsibilities (60%)
- Your primary responsibility will be to manage and improve the mentoring program and experience, which is maintained in a cloud software solution called Mentorloop.
- Enhance and advance the mentoring experience.
- Provide guidance and assistance to our mentoring participants.
- Response to participant queries through our online system.
Mentoring team responsibilities (30%)
- Attend regular meetings with the national mentoring team.
- Contribute to the overall strategy of the mentoring team.
- Help think of new ways to grow and expand the mentoring program across Australia, industries, and diversity.
General volunteer expectations (10%)
- Undertake an OFA volunteer induction and role onboarding.
- Understand and implement OFA’s strategy, vision and mission.
- Uphold our volunteer code of conduct.
- Assist with initiatives as required.