We are seeking people who:
• Have a desire to make a difference to people in crisis.
• Understand empathy and have the ability to respond in a non-judgmental manner.
• Have excellent communication and active listening skills.
• Are willing to undertake a nationally recognised training program – Crisis Supporter Workplace Training.
This training has a co-contribution fee.
• Are over 18 years of age.
• Are flexible and willing to commit to the role for a minimum of two years.
We offer you:
• Nationally recognised comprehensive training.
• Continuous support from an experienced, passionate, committed team.
• Personal growth and professional development.
All prospective volunteers are strongly encouraged to attend an online (Zoom) Information Session:
Wednesday, 10 August, 10-11am Thursday, 18 August 4-5pm
Links to register for these session swill be available after an expression of interest is completed.
For more information please get in touch 0466 852 016 or 9051 7471
Training commences on September 17th.
Lifeline RTO #88036 Course code: CHC5500113 Crisis Support Skill Set
Uniting is a child safe organisation and is committed in everyday practice to ensure the safety and wellbeing of all children, at all times. As a ‘child safe’ organisation, employment with Uniting is subject to a satisfactory national (and international where relevant) police check and relevant Working with Children Check in your State prior to commencement of any paid or unpaid work and/or participation in any service or undertaking.
It is a condition of engagement that all eligible workforce in Victoria receive the COVID-19 vaccination and supporting evidence may be requested in order to perform duties at any of Uniting’s workplaces.
Uniting is also committed to equal opportunity and ensuring the workplace is reflective of the community. We encourage people from different backgrounds to apply, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and people with a disability.