We are a not-for-profit charity established in 2015, focusing on making healthy lifestyle resources readily available to the community. As our name suggests, Mind for Life works with people to change mindsets for life. We focus on identifying and treating mental and physical health issues such as depression, anxiety, and physical and overweight/ obesity issues, particularly related to unhealthy dietary and lifestyle choices.
We are currently seeking Spanish speaking Counsellor Practitioners to hold online group sessions. You will be working with vulnerable children and women who have been suffering physical and mental abuse.
You will need to deliver between 1- 5 hours of online sessions per week at your convenience between 6 AM - 12 PM AEST (Sydney).
- Professional counselling experience
- Excellent verbal and written Spanish communicational skills
- Desire to assist sensitive cases related to abused women and children
What will you get:
Mind for Life will provide you with an opportunity to empower yourself to grow in your field and enhance your capabilities and strength by giving you the opportunity to serve the community.
- Flexibility in doing your tasks
- Opportunity to work with a collaborative team
- Service certificate and reference after the completion of 6 months volunteering period
Please apply if you believe that you will be able to handle sensitive cases of children and adults who suffered from mental or physical abuse and commit for a period of six months. Help make a difference today!