About the Program:
The Aldinga Community Centre (ACC) Kitchen Support Volunteer supports the Centre in the management of stock, meal preparation and service of regular nutritious hot meals and catering events for Centre programs and local community services.
- Food preparation and appropriate food storage
- Handle, sort, and rotate stock items
- Food service/provision to community members
- Cleaning and hygiene management tasks as required
- Report all incidents, hazards, near misses, and accidents as soon as reasonably practicable
- Physically able to fulfill the role
- Experience in kitchen duties
- Excellent hygiene practices
- Ability to work under minimal supervision and manage time
- Ability to work as a team member
- Ability to relate to a diverse range of people
The Kitchen Support Volunteer role is required on Mondays and Tuesday during school term from 8.30am to 1.30pm.
Some weekend or additional hours may be requested for special events.
- Role-specific program induction, including specific WHS training
- Aggressive and threatening behaviour training
- Food Safety training
(These will be organised for you)
If you think this opportunity suits you, please apply!