About the Program
Care & Share is a social group for adults living with a disability. The group meets twice monthly on the 1st & 3rd Monday of each month. The program is based on participant’s interests and activities may include: outings, day trips, cooking, arts and crafts.
- Support the Ability Coordinator to facilitate the program
- Chat with program participants
- Assist participants when required
- NO personal assistance required
- Knowledge and/or experience of disability - desirable
- Empathy and respect for others, sense of humour and a team player
- Friendly and inclusive
Mondays twice monthly – 1st & 3rd of each month – 9am to 4:30pm
- NDIS Worker Check
- NDIS Online Training (These can be organised for you)
If you think this opportunity suits you, please apply!