Currently we are seeking kitchen assistants who will provide support to the centre chef. Duties of this role will include food preparation, food service, safe use of kitchen utensils and appliances, maintaining a clean and hygienic kitchen environment, working within a team setting and other kitchen duties as required.
- Empathy with the elderly and/or people with a disability.
- A satisfactory DHS Aged and NDIS Disability screening (we can arrange this for you).
- Ability to relate to people from a wide range of backgrounds.
- Experience in kitchen support and a desire to prepare healthy and nutritious food.
- The successful applicant must possess and provide a Department of Human Services (DHS) clearance (NDIS Worker Check) and (Aged Care Sector)
Available Monday to Friday (days negotiable)