About the Program
The Shed program meets weekly on Mondays & Wednesdays 9.30am-12.30pm and 12pm-3pm at Elizabeth House, Positive Ageing Centre. Activities include upcycling, recycling, basic carpentry, mosaics and board games.
- Support the Ability Coordinator to facilitate the program
- Chat with program participants and support them with their projects of choice
- Assist with set up and pack down
- Knowledge and/or experience of disability - desirable
- Empathy and respect for others, sense of humour and a team player
- Friendly and inclusive
Mondays 9:30am-12:30pm Wednesdays 12pm-3pm
- NDIS Worker Check
- NDIS Online Training (These can be organised for you)
If you think this opportunity suits you, please apply!