One of our core missions is to remove any barriers to accessing organised sport. That's why Fitzroy Lions is completely free to play – the only registered soccer club in Victoria to offer this. No club fees, no registration fees, and all kit is provided free of charge.
Alongside our junior teams, we also run community outreach and after-school programs.
We are seeking a volunteer videographer/social media manager to help promote the club online and create content to share with our community and stakeholders.
- Creating engaging video/image/graphic content featuring our players, families and volunteers
- Supporting the development of a social media strategy to communicate the club's mission
- Building a narrative around the club's work and illustrating our impact, to assist with grant reporting
- Video filming and editing skills
- Willingness to try new things
- Ability to work independently
Successful applicants will require a working with children check.
Please get in touch with Eloise (0406 833 404) if you'd like to have a chat about this opportunity. To apply, please email us with a bit about yourself and your relevant skills and experience. Thanks!