The Warrandyte Neighbourhood House is a grassroots, not for -profit organisation centrally located in the heart of Warrandyte. The House provides a range of classes, groups and courses that encourages community members to enhance participation, improve health and wellbeing and develop connections.
We are seeking community minded, committed and solution focused individuals to join our Committee of Management.
• Keen interest in delivering community benefit.
• Knowledge of or willingness to learn about the processes involved in delivering community services and practicing good governance to ensure the ongoing viability of WNH.
• Previous governance experience highly desirable
• Participate in Committee of Management meetings.
• Participate in the AGM.
• Attend other functions and activities on behalf of WNH.
• Work with other Committee of Management members and the WNH team to manage activities and finances, ensure strategic aims are met, and deliver best possible governance.
• Support WNH Manager and extended staff team. • Positively promote the Warrandyte Neighbourhood House by building community networks.