The Nurtured Village Hampers Ltd is a registered health promotion charity in Australia. The organisation has a mission for the prevention and control of recognised maternal mental health disorders.
Our area hamper coordinators work in their local community to help coordinate (in a team of 2-3) hampers in your town or city. These hampers are collections of donated home cooked meals, non-perishables, essential baby items and small gifts to gift to a local mother navigating hardship in an effort to create a community for local mums, make that hamper recipient feel seen and supported and create a village around her.
- working in a team of 2-3 volunteers collect donations from around the region of home cooked meals, non-perishables and gifts each month
- 1 of the team members will deliver to a local mum each month
- admin a private Facebook group for your town/city (working in a team of 2-3 volunteers in your region)
- encourage growth of the Facebook group including promoting the organisation locally
- assist in marketing The Nurtured Village with local organisations/businesses and services
- Connect with local services/businesses to promote on the Facebook page
- Organise local events for local mums
- Promote the collection of hamper items at local drop of pick up points All with the support of your local team and the management team and Founding Director of The Nurtured Village.
We will be founding new communities all over Australia so no matter where you live, engage with us, apply and send us an email if this sounds like a role that interests you, we would love to hear from you.