The Consumer Advisor role may include:
- Advocating for issues that impact consumers.
- Supporting Western Health to represent the many varied voices of the community.
- Consultation on committees to ensure a lived experience voice is heard.
- Partnering with staff at Western Health to ensure consistent Best Care outcomes.
- Participating in discussions and focus groups on current projects at Western Health.
- Reviewing and updating documentation to represent the community voice.
- Working with Health Care Workers to improve patient outcomes.
- Collaborating with staff on co-design projects.
The level of engagement is up to you it can vary from ad hoc review of documents to committee memberships.
Must be 18 years and over
If you would like to discuss this opportunity prior to applying please contact [email protected]