The Toowoomba Hospital Foundation supports our community by helping to fund equipment, services and programs as well as staff development, research and scholarships for Darling Downs Health.
We are passionate about what we do, and every donation makes a difference to our patients, their families and the staff of our hospitals. That's why we're proud to say that 100% of all donations and funds raised go to where it is needed — caring for you and your loved ones.
We are seeking friendly and outgoing regular volunteers to assist with the selling/delivering of food and beverages around the Baillie Henderson Hospital Campus using a golf buggy. Deliveries will be to staff or visitors on campus.
The ideal volunteer would have the following attributes:
- Provide support to Wellbean Cafe staff
- Good communication and people skills
- Ability to work autonomously or within a team
- Possess a friendly and outgoing personality
- Possess a current "C" class Driver's Licence and have received induction and training prior to operating the golf buggy
- Able to use EFTPOS or prepared to learn