1. Who is the Racial Justice Centre
RJC is a not-for-profit founded by lawyers with lived experiences. RJC’s purpose is to eliminate racism and racial injustice, using the legal system, education and reform. It is fighting for a world where all people can live, thrive and enjoy life without racism. You can find out more about us on our racialjustice.au website.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, this role’s duties include, but are not limited to: Collaborating with the operations, IT and marketing teams to conceptualise and create the SharePoint communications site and manage associated documentation.
- Create a wireframe structure for the SharePoint communications site
- Report on SharePoint activity and compliance for documentation updates
- Provide basic staff training and orientation, and support staff on document management best practices, features, and functionality as well as:
- Provide user support and training to ensure employees can effectively use SharePoint for document collaboration, content management, and team collaboration.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to design and customise SharePoint lists, libraries, and workflows to meet the specific needs of various team members and departmental functions.
- Format all documents to standard agreed corporate standard.
- Attend monthly team meetings
- Have a passion for social justice
- Willing to contribute up to 3 hours a week
3. Attributes The ideal candidate must have:
Experience with SharePoint (SP) communications sites
Understanding of metadata setup in SP
Experience with automation tools used in SP, such as PowerApps or power automate, or willingness to learn
Highly adaptable with great problem-solving and organisational skills 4. Benefits of volunteering with the RJC Holding a role in this team brings with it many benefits and development opportunities, including:
Senior-level strategy development and thinking
Innovative and effective multi-channel communications
Honing skills in marketing and communications
An opportunity to increase community advocacy.
Please submit your EOI with your resume