This role is advertised by Volunteer West, the volunteer resource centre of Australian Multicultural Community Services on behalf of Wyndham Football Club (WFC)
WFC is committed to making soccer more accessible, affordable, diverse, and inclusive in the Wyndham community for all people, irrespective of their socioeconomic, religious, and ethnic backgrounds.
- Understand the Club Rules, By Laws, Policies and Procedures, legal and compliance obligations
- Ensure the club is always run according to these core requirements
- The Assistant Secretary can backup the Secretary if he/she is on leave, for whatever reason.
- Manage the club’s email address(es) in conjunction with the Secretary disseminating relevant emails to the respective club representatives.
- Be the clubs point of contact for key stakeholders including, local association and peak sports bodies, as well as local council (if a Council liaison person is not assigned the role).
Expected Time Commitment:
- Ongoing, 2-3 hours per week
- Working with children certificate
- This role can be made suitable for a volunteer with a disability.