This role is advertised by Volunteer West, the volunteer resource centre of Australian Multicultural Community Services on behalf of Wyndham Football Club (WFC)
Organisation description WFC is committed to making soccer more accessible, affordable, diverse, and inclusive in the Wyndham community for all people, irrespective of their socioeconomic, religious, and ethnic backgrounds.
Empowering the committee to manage the financial affairs of the club
- Preparation of a club budget and cash flow projection at the start of the year for review and sign off by the committee
- Record all financial transactions in the clubs accounting system as well as maintaining a list of club assets and liabilities.
- Comparing actual financial results of a given period to budgets for the same period and provide explanations for any variances for the committee to review and take action in a timely manner
- Provide monthly profit and loss reports and balance sheet to the committee each month (generally presented at each committee meeting)
- Provide a list of payments for the previous month to the committee each committee meeting
- Provide a list of revenues outstanding and payments to be made to the committee each committee meeting
Expected Time Commitment: Ongoing, 3-5 hours per week
Other requirements Working with children certificate
- This role can be made suitable for a volunteer with a disability.