RSLWA is seeking volunteer Street Collectors to help with our annual ANZAC Appeal in the Perth CBD on Friday the 12th of April 2024.
The ANZAC Appeal has been running for over 100 years and is one of RSLWA’s most important annual fundraisers. We collect vital funds that enable us to deliver sustainable, relevant, and essential support services to veterans and their families.
Our Volunteer Street Collectors:
- Work alongside our ADF volunteers and RSLWA Staff.
- Attend an early morning Breakfast Briefing.
- On behalf of RSLWA, collect donations from the public in our official collection containers or via our digital platforms.
- Provide donors with ANZAC merchandise.
- Represent RSLWA with positivity and enthusiasm.
RSLWA will provide you with:
- Breakfast and lunch on the day.
- Light refreshments throughout the day.
- All merchandise, collection containers, and digital donation hardware.
- A collection partner.
- Sunscreen and a poncho (if required).
Your commitment on the day will conclude by 2:15PM.
As an RSLWA Volunteer, you can be part of an important group of selfless individuals who play a key role in the success of RSLWA’s annual community appeals.
How can YOU get involved?
If you are aged 18 years or over and would like to volunteer your time to support the 2024 ANZAC Appeal, we would welcome your application.