4 Voices Outreach service will operate at multiple locations on the Gold Coast, commencing on the northern end in Mid April. We need your help to support 4 Voices launch of outreach support at locations on the Gold Coast.
If you Love to
- chat and help others
- be part of a committed and caring team
- volunteer for 3 hours per week or fortnight
This is the volunteering role for you
We chat with people – that’s what so many people miss - regular conversations. We help with digital skills, we also connect people with other services, e.g. Centrelink, food services, housing, healthcare and counselling.
Commitment is 3 hours per week or per fortnight shift at a location with our van.
Blue cards are required but can be obtained once registered. These are free of charge for volunteers with 4 Voices
Volunteering with 4 Voices is not only delivering hope and connection to our community - it provides our volunteers
- a great way to connect with people who care about others.
- a sense of belonging and community,
- the opportunity to build a support system.
- boosts their self-confidence, self-esteem, and life satisfaction.
- accomplishment doing good for others and the community.