Tasks and Responsibilities
- Support parents in supervision of children's play
- Care for toys and encourage famililies to pack up
Qualifications, Skills, Experience
- Enjoyment of preschool children
- Understanding of safety and developmental needs
- Aware, sensitive and respectful of cultural differences
Major Benefit of the Role
- Opportunity to be part of a unique educational and community initiative providing early intervention, family support, quality schooling and community integration.
The children are in the same room as their mothers and they are ultimately responsible for their care, this is a support role. Would suit someone seeking childcare experience. Weekly commitment during school terms. Monday OR Thursday afternoon.
Working with Children Check, free for volunteers