Harold Hawthorne Community Centre is a not for profit organisation based in Carlisle within the Town of Victoria Park.
We are a vibrant community centre and provider of choice offering full wrap around services assisting seniors and younger people with disabilities to continue to live independently in their own home and community. We also offer Independent Retirement Living options for over 55's.
The Centre is seeking volunteers to assist in providing Transport Services for consumers to access their community be it a hospital visit, medical appointments, shopping centres or social gatherings.
- Transport consumers to various destinations using the Harold Hawthorne Community Centre vehicles.
- Responsible for the welfare, comfort and safety of consumers from pick-up to destination.
- Ensure privacy and confidentiality is maintained for all consumers and the organisation as per the Centre’s privacy and confidentiality agreement
- Promote safety by following organisational OSH requirements and guidelines
- Participate in education and training opportunities.
- A suitable national police clearance
- Possession of a current C class Western Australian Driver's Licence (F extension optional)