The Volunteer Team Member is required to have excellent communication skills and an understanding and empathy for people from diverse backgrounds, at all times behaving in a completely impartial and non-judgmental manner. Role responsibilities: -Turn up and be on time for your rostered shift.
- Be able to complete a minimum of one shift per month. -Collect soup and serve food provided to all clients.
- Ensure soup temperature is more than 60°c and recorded on the nightly questionnaire before leaving the hospital pick-up point, as well as halfway through the shift.
- Act in accordance with Australian Red Cross and Soup Patrol guidelines at all times.
- Ensure all sections of the nightly questionnaire are completed accurately.
- Clean all equipment and ensure the van, equipment and depot are all neat and tidy at the end of every shift.
- Act as a positive role model and be courteous, encouraging and supportive towards other volunteers.
- Show compassion and empathy toward each and every client at all times!
Express your Interest today!