As a Vinnies volunteer, you are a change-maker, leaving a positive mark on your community.
- Collect donated goods and deliver them to the relevant Distribution Centre and/or Shop in accordance with the Daily Suburb Schedule.
- Deliver goods in response to welfare requests.
- Load and unload assigned van at the Distribution Centre and/or Shop.
- Maintain cleanliness of assigned van and conduct a weekly check of tyre pressure, oil levels and water levels.
- Ensure assigned van is serviced in accordance with the servicing schedule.
- Strictly observe occupational safety and health requirement at all times.
- On occasion work alongside, supervise and train a delivery offsider.