Tasks will include:
- General retail duties, sorting donations, display sales items (particularly clothing goods), furniture and household items.
- Ensure effective rotation of stock and ensuring stock is clearly priced and labelled.
- Ensure stock complies with relevant product safety standards for distribution and sale in accordance with the Society's merchandising manual.
- Assist in cleaning and maintenance of site.
- Possible use of cash register (training will be provided if applicable)
- Perform any other duties as directed. You will be working in a team-based environment in conjunction with other Volunteers in accordance with Society policies and procedures. You will require a dedicated approach to service and a genuine respect for people from all walks of life. Full training will be provided. (C) (Y) This position may suit 15 hours if required. Three shifts per day are available. AM/PM/full day available. Monday to Friday – 4 hour shifts (flexible) Saturday 9am – 1pm Discuss your requirements with the coordinator. Youth 16-18 years accepted at store manager's discretion.